Monday, August 2, 2010

Weigh In

Went to Weight Watchers yesterday. Lost 2.6 lbs for a total of 42.2 lbs gone forever. I am more excited that I only have 18.4 lbs to go until I get to my weight loss goal of 130 lbs. I am very motivated and have that push that school starts in 50 day. I can't wait to start school to become a personal trainer. Its something I wanted to do for a long time.

I am leaving on Friday afternoon for vacation...woo hoo, I can't wait. Flying to Florida to see Eric's bestfriend, Mom and brother. Never met any of them yet. Not worried about it. They want to go to the beach. I am okay with that. (just wished I was a little more tan...lol). Then going to the other side of Florida to stay with my parents. Eric met them already 2x. They all like each other so that makes it easy for us. I plan on staying focused on my goal. Want to try and eat as healthy as I can. I know at my parents it won't be a problem, but at his friends and his mom's, I have no idea how they eat. I already discussed with Eric that he must help me with food. If they want to eat crap, he must make sure we find something for me to eat. I am not eating garbage just to make people happy. Besides I eat so healthy now, that I am sure if I did it unhealthy food I would start feeling like crap!!! AND I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT THAT.

1 comment:

Emmi said...

You can do it, I have complete faith in you. What part of Florida are you going to be in?