Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Getting back into this

Geez... where does the time go. Weeks have been flying by so fast I can't believe its going to be October in a few days. I am doing so well with Weight Watchers. I love it. I am following the plan and exercising. I have lost 49 lbs so far. Just 11.6 to go. I don't care how long it takes either. As long as something comes off every week. I am hitting my workouts hard core. The gym is the LAST place I want to be..... the same crap all the time. So I have been taking bootcamp classes on Saturday mornings. I write down everything we did and redo it on Sundays and during the week. I love it. Also.....ZUMBA. Its what everyone talks about. Emmi is a latina pro now...LOL. I borrowed the dvd from my coworker and ordered my own set the next day. They should be here tomorrow. I want to look like those skinny ass bitches on the tape and shake my ass. LOL LOL. Getting up every morning before work and do the 20 min one to start my day. Love exercising first thing, but wish I didn't have to leave for work at 6am.

Started school last week. By the end of December, I will be a Personal Trainer. Who wants me to kick their ass...LOL.

2 comments:

Emmi said...

I'd say I want you to kick my ass but thankfully I'm doing a fine job of it myself. Yesterday at the nutrition class showed a 3.2 pound loss for the week. I LOVE Zumba!!! I'm waiting for my DVD set to come in so it can be my daily workout at home too.

Emmi said...

So ... now that you've had the videos for a couple days do you feel like a Latina Pro too? ha ha ha As of this morning I've lost 6.2 pounds in 2 weeks. If you have that kind of success you'll be a skinny ass biatch just like the ladies on the video! You go girl!