Friday, July 23, 2010

snail trail

Its official. I can no longer go by what the scale says!!! It doesn't move. It gets so frustrating, but I NEVER let it get to me. I know that I am doing crazy amounts of cardio and weight lifting. It is because of the weights that the scale doesn't move much. (MUSCLE WEIGHS MORE THAN FAT) I now only go by my measurements. I check it weekly (Thursdays) but only log my measurements every 2 weeks.

This is the best way to see results. How your clothes fit. Ever notice how the scale fluxuates from one day to the other??? From the amount of water you drank to the amount of salt you consume.... makes me want to throw the scale out the window.

So from now on, I only weigh in on Sunday mornings at my Weight Watcher meeting & will do my weekly measurements at home.

Everyone have a great weekend... Think its suppose to rain... gives me an excuse to clean the house...lol

1 comment:

Emmi said...

Yeah, when you get close to your weight goal you can't look at the scale. People never thought I was 150 cause I was small ... but had tons of muscle. You go with your bad ass self. I'm following you, on track & seeing the weight finally come off. Another 2 oz down this morning. I'm noticing when I exercise a lot I lose a little when I exercise a little I lose big. Are you taking a break 1-2 days a week?