Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where have I been

I really need to make time for myself now. I miss all my online friends. I miss blogging. So much has changed since I last posted. I am still with Eric. He is the best!!! It will be 2 years next month. I joined Weight Watchers again. I am down 37 lbs so far and have 23 to go. I got my trainer Mike back at the gym. 2x a week he kicks my ass and the other 5x I kick my own ass...lol I love weight training so much that I am going to school in Sept to be a personal trainer. I want a different life now. Sick of sitting behind a desk for 9 hours a day. I want to help and motivate people to live better lives. Inside and out.

Eric is looking to become a police officer. We want out of NY. Way to expensive here. I am sick of paying $2400 mortgage payment every month. I want to move down south somewhere. I told him to apply in Alabama so I can be closer to Emmi and help her get her butt back into shape.

I have completely changed the way I eat. I am a natural foods girl. I don't eat any processed foods or sugar. I can't tell you how much better I feel since giving up sugar. You know I don't even crave it anymore either. Lots of veggies, proteins and fresh fruit. Its great. Lucy eats like me too, but Eric sometimes. He cannot give up his "Ben and Jerry's"...lol.

Going to try and post as often as I can.... hope to hear from all of you.

3 comments:

*Tracy* said...

wow about time you wrote something hehe, good to hear from you! glad your happy and doin well! maybe a move will be good for you guys. stay in touch. takecare

Emmi said...

Yeah! You're posting again. The news of possibly moving here totally made my morning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed cause you know I would love to have you live close to me. $2400 a month is an insane amount, I don't even pay $600 a month. My brother has a 3 bedroom apartment & only pays $350 a month. With that being said, you probably won't get paid as much down here as you do up north. When I taught aerobics in NY I got paid $30/hr ... when I moved here they wouldn't offer me more than $15/hr. The weather is mostly warm which I love, workout year round outside, enjoy the natural springs, beaches amusement parks. I love the south!

Emmi said...

Oh, btw, congrats on losing 37 pounds! You're an inspiration to me. Love ya woman!!!