Monday, July 19, 2010

vacation & training

I just booked a vacation to florida for me and eric. We are flying into Ft myers to visit his best friend and his mom. (3 days) I have never met either one of them. It should be interesting. They have already planed the weekend at Marco Island. (a beach). Should be fun meeting people I never met before wearing a bathing suit. Ahhhh that should be very interesting. Then we are driving to the other side of Florida to Daytona Beach to stay with my parents for the rest of the week. Can't wait to swim in there pool all day long and do NOTHING... LOL. (6 days with my parents).

I already told Eric that no matter what, I am going to find a way to exercise everyday. It isn't a matter of choice. Its just gonna happen. I been working out very hard lately since I have 63 days till school starts. I need today off. My body hurts everywhere from weight training. I need a day to recover. I am loving what I am seeing as far as results. The scale isn't moving very fast, but my clothes are a lot looser. I figured muscle weighs more than fat and since I feel and look a lot better, I don't let what the scale says bother me anymore.

Have a great day everyone and move your butts a little today.

2 comments:

Emmi said...

I moved my butt today ... twice! Have your parents come around to Eric? Swimming is exercise!!! Good for you not letting a number on a scale bother you. I know how I looked teaching, 148-150 pounds and nothing but muscle.

Stacy said...

Hey Girlfriend! OMG you look GORGEOUS!! You go with your bad hetero self. ::VBEG:: I LOVE that you are going back to school to become a trainer. Congrats. My doctor has asked me to talk to pre op patients at the hospital and I am completely addicted to it ... I'm looking desperately to find a way to turn this into a career. To be able to go to work everyday and help people go from where we have been to where we are/are going - WOW that would be amazing! I can't wait to follow your progress with school and then when you find your dream job. ::smile::
I miss talking to you!!