Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Want to live my dream

Was reading Stacy's comment to me the other day. She hit the nail on the head..... She said "I'm looking desperately to find a way to turn this into a career." (referring to speaking to people about her Gastric Bypass Surgery & how amazingly well she has done.) I too want so bad to get out of my job. I HATE it. (I work for my brother, who owns a janitorial supply company & a commerical cleaning business). I am his office manager. I work 9 1/2 hours a day and I am sick of it.

That is why I decided to go back to school and become a personal trainer/nutritionist. It isn't about the $$$ anymore. I want to do something I LOVE.... something I am passionate about. Eating healthy and exercise is something I crave everyday. I want to help and teach people about how much better they will feel if they stop eating sugar and proccessed foods. If they just exercise everyday for 30 minutes, they will have more energy to do more and feel great.

Some how I will make this work.....I WILL MAKE THIS WORK!!!

1 comment:

Emmi said...

I think your gonna be an awesome trainer. Shoot you already motivate me & your not even certified yet! This field is a very rewarding field & trust me, it will help with your clientèle knowing that you've been where they are.